What a great message. I wish all characters were this nice. Does anyone know what this is from?
this is still hilarious. I’ll reblog it twice in a day.
Out of context motivational Joffrey
do you ever dream about something rly twisted and uncomfortable and then you wake up and just sort of
So apparently there was a rumor a while back that cr1tikal works as a substitute teacher.
Could you imagine just sitting in class, waiting for your teacher, when all of a sudden you hear
"What’s up everybody it’s Cr1tikal. Today I’m substituting Applied Chemistry, let’s do this shit,"
remember to comment the chemical reaction, rate the chemical reaction and subscribe to see more chemical reactions like this one
I don’t care.
It’s still Charizard.
if anyone has a tough year ahead of them or behind them
this japanese fisherman will get you back on your feet, i can guarantee
I WON’T GIVE UP, JAPANESE FISHERMAN!!!
THIS IS ACTUALLY SURPRISINGLY INSPIRATIONAL, EVERYONE NEEDS A JAPANESE FISHERMAN TO YELL AT THEM SOMETIMES OKAY
this dude honestly makes me happy every time i feel like some bullshit’s happening
im at starbucks right now and some other person with a mac just put this word doc into my air drop????????????????
Did you say yes
tHEY JUST CALLED OUT A FRAPPUCINO FOR SWAG MONEY (thats the name of my computer on airdrop) IM GONNA CR Y
Romance in the 21st Tumblr century
- you can use it to “dodge” cards whose effect negation “follows” (breakthrough skill, effect veiler) if your monster would activate off the field, such as cardcar d, fire fist leopard, absolute zero, etc.
- this is because when the chain (monster summon -> bs/veiler -> fiendish chain) resolves backwards the monster’s effect is “already negated” by fiendish chain
- thus bs/veiler fizzle while you safely resolve whatever it is you were resolving
- get your cards or your fire formation, gurllll
- or your field nuke, whatevs
- also you cannot fiendish chain gemini monsters (who haven’t been gemini summoned)
- even when they’re attacking, there’s no effect to negate for fiendish chain
- so no matter how salty you are about HEROs, neos alius will waltz right the fuck past your fiendish chain
- and slap your pleb-ass face into the ground
- same goes for ANY “normal” gemini monster
- and any normal monster, for that matter
- and, if my reasoning is correct, gem knight pearl (and gagagigo the risen) cannot be fiendish chained for the same reason neos alius can’t: no effect to negate, thus f. chain cannot target pearl(/gagagigo)
- yay vanilla beaters
"Very important. General rule for English speakers - if you don’t do it in the human context, don’t do it in the nonhuman context.
Just make a little effort to say “she or he” or “her or him” if you don’t know the sex. It’s a little effort with a very important social message.
Nonhuman animals are *persons*, not *things*. Therefore, we should refer to a nonhuman animal as a “she” or “he,” never as an “it.””